» VACCINE STORAGE
VACCINE STORAGE CABINET
APPLICATIONS OF VACCINE STORAGE CABINET
- TANCO brings the ultra-high-tech Triple walled
Microprocessor controlled, solid-state Vaccine/Semen Storage Cabinet.
- Specially designed for storing the semen storage bottles/containers
in an automatically controlled temperature of 3°C to 6°C for
small medium and large blood centers
- Suitable for hospitals anti-epidemic stations and clinics.
VACCINE STORAGE CABINET SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION
- Robust construction Outer chamber is made of Mild Steel duly pre
treated & finished with powder coated paint for lasting finish.
- Fitted with durable coaxial blower for forced air circulation at
triple walled back to maintain temperature uniformity in the chamber.
- Outer front double walled door is insulated and is fitted with
magnetic tape for air tight closing for no temperature loss, provided
with lock and key arrangement.
- Door operated illumination lamp is fitted inside the chamber for easy
- A full view inner plexi-glass door enables inspection and monitoring
of inner chamber specimens without disturbing the process temperature.
- High grade PUF INSULA TION between outer and inner chamber for
minimal thermal losses.
- Cooling is done by finned tube evaporator lie in the air circulation
path by ISI marked Compressor/Condensing Units CFC free & R-134 a
eco friendly refrigerant.
- Temperature is controlled by Electronic Digital T emperature
Indicator Cum Controller fitted With Audio Visual Alarm incorporated
with battery back which triggers in the event of fluctuation exceeding
- Drawers are provided for accommodating Semen bottles or Containers.
- Caster wheel mounted for easy portability .
- Supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).
VACCINE STORAGE CABINET TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATIONS
|Usable Space in mm
||450 x 450 x 900
||600 x 600 x 900
|Approx Volume (Ltr)
||Inner Chamber Made of Stainless
|T emperature Range
||3°C to 6°C
||By Microprocessor Based PID Digital
T emperature Indicator cum Controller with alarm facility
||For High & Low Temperature
||Solid state electronic relay with
protective heat sink.
||By Fluorescent Tube
||By forced convection system
||By High density PUF insulation
||By Volt Meter fitted on Panel
|High Voltage Protection
||Through automatic voltage stabilizer
||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF VACCINE STORAGE CABINET
||By Built in Mini Printer to record
|T emperature Recorder
||By Weekly temperature recorder
|Regulated V oltage
||By Voltage stabilizer
|LCD controller with Data Logger
||(16 x 2) with optional RS-485 communication
ports, cables, window based software with inbuilt data recording.
||Communication Port with interface and data cable
to download data to your PC.