» Mortuary Freezers
Mortuary Freezers (PLT-263A)
APPLICATIONS OF Mortuary Freezers
- T ANCO brings the high-tech double walled microprocessor
controlled, solid-state cooling Mortuary Chamber.
- Specially designed for storing cadaverous under cool condition to
prevent decomposition. These are latest development in Mortuary
technology offering space saving advantage over the conventional type
together with greater hygiene.
- Highly recommended & Useful for Hospitals, Railway, Airports,
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF Mortuary Freezers
- Robust construction Corrosion free exterior is powder
coated/painted for lasting finish & interior chamber is made of
Stainless Steel (304 grade).
- The outer panels of all our mortuary chambers are made of galvanized
sheets having a superior bacteria resistance film coating for greater
- The inner chamber is made of heavy gauge stainless steel sheet of
SS-304 grade or G.I. (as per the customer's requirements). Thus making
it easier to clean and ensure greater stability and life.
- Fitted with durable coaxial blower for forced air circulation to
maintain temperature uniformity in the chamber.
- Outer front double walled door is insulated and are connected by very
sturdy chrome plate hinges and fitted with hard chrome plated lubricated
latches for opening the door and are fitted with high quality neoprene
rubber gaskets for air tight fittings
- The floor of mortuary chambers are constructed out of hardened and
reinforced steel sheets for easy cleaning and hygiene.
- Door operated illumination lamp is fitted inside the chamber for easy
- Supplied with adjustable trays used for storing cadaverous placed on
- High grade PUF INSULA TION between outer and inner chamber for
minimal thermal losses. Designed for long storage of cadaverous.
- Cooling is done by finned tube evaporator lie in the air circulation
path by ISI marked Compressor/Condensing Units CFC free & R-134 an
eco friendly refrigerant.
- Control panel having all controls and circuitry are housed at the top
fitted with T emperature controller cum Indicator fitted with audio
visual alarm for high & low temperature with LED display to select
any desired temperature provided with Volt meter on the panel to read
the incoming voltage.
- Caster wheel mounted for easy portability .
- Supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION OF Mortuary Freezers
||-15°C to -20°C
||By Microprocessor Based PID Digital
T emperature Indicator cum Controller.
|Deviation in Temp.
||Solid state electronic relay with
protective heat sink.
||Efficient Condenser with automatic
evaporating system (condensate)
||R 134 Non CFC
||By forced convection system
|Maximum Permitted Load
||By High density PUF insulation
||Nearly silent operation with
||By Volt Meter fitted on Panel
|High Voltage Protection
||Through automatic voltage stabilizer
||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF Mortuary Freezers
|PLC Based Control Systems
||With T ouch Screen
Display with Direct Thermal / Dot Matrix Printer.
|LCD Controller with Data Logger
||(16 x 2) with optional RS-485
communication ports, cables, window based software with inbuilt data
||Communication Port with interface
and data cable to download data to your PC.
|Serial Port (Printer)
|Regulated V oltage
||By Voltage Stabilizer Automatic