» Blood bank Equipment
» LOW TEMPERATURE CABINET
VERTICAL (DEEP FREEZER)
LOW TEMPERATURE CABINET VERTICAL (DEEP FREEZER) (PLT-153)
APPLICATIONS OF LOW TEMPERATURE CABINET VERTICAL
- "TANCO" brings the ultra-high-tech Microprocessor
controlled, solid-state Low Temperature Cabinet (Vertical Models) with
micro control and CFC free refrigeration system. to meet various
standard applications in diverse industrial applications such as
medical, agricultural institutions, bio-chemical industrial and research
- It is ideal laboratory freezer to provide a perfect freezing
environment for the preservation of vaccines, blood plasma, test
samples, specimens at desired temperature (Available in 3 Models i.e.
- Also used for preservation of red blood plasma, white blood cell,
skin, bone, bacteria, semen, biomedical product in small medium and
large blood centers.
- Suitable for hospitals, drugstore, pharmaceuticals factories,
sanitation and anti-epidemic stations and clinics.
DEEP FREEZER SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF LOW TEMPERATURE CABINET VERTICAL
- Robust construction Outer chamber is made of Mild Steel duly pre
treated & finished with powder coated paint for lasting finish.
- Inner chamber made of STAINLESS STEEL SHEET (304 Grade).
- Outer front double walled door is insulated and is fitted with
magnetic tape for air tight closing for no temperature loss, provided
with lock and key arrangement.
- Door operated illumination lamp is fitted inside the chamber for easy
- A full view inner plexi-glass door enables inspection and monitoring
of inner chamber specimens without disturbing the process temperature.
- High grade PUF INSULATION between outer and inner chamber for minimal
- Direct cooling system for stable temperature control by ISI marked
Compressor/Condensing Units CFC free & R-134 a eco friendly
- Control panel having all controls and circuitry are housed at the top
fitted with Temperature controller cum Indicator Microprocessor based
with LED display for Set Value (SV) & Process Value (PV) to select
any desired temperature provided with Volt meter on the panel to read
the incoming voltage.
- Caster wheel mounted for easy portability.
- Supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION OF LOW TEMPERATURE CABINET VERTICAL
|Vertical Model No
|Approx Volume (Ltr)
|No. of Shelves
|Chamber Size in MM
||610 x 450 x 410
||845 x 500 x 400
||870 x 570 x 560
||Available in 3 Models i.e. -20oC,
||By Microprocessor Based PID Digital
Temperature Indicator cum Controller.
||LED Display for Set Value(SV) and
Process Value (PV)
||Solid state electronic relay with
protective heat sink.
||By High density PUF insulation
||Nearly silent operation with
|High Voltage Protection
||Through automatic voltage stabilizer
||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF LOW TEMPERATURE CABINET VERTICAL
||With inner chamber & outer body
complete made of Stainless Steel
||For High and Low Temperature Variations
||By Weekly temperature recorder
||By Built in Mini Printer to record temperature.
|Controlling of Temperature
||By Profile Digital Microcontroller having 4
Programmers each of16 steps (total 64 steps of ramp / soak profile)
|PLC Based Control Systems
||With Touch Screen Display with Direct Thermal /
Dot Matrix Printer.
|LCD Controller with Data Logger
||(16 x 2) with optional RS-485 communication
ports, cables, window based software with inbuilt data recording.
||Communication Port with interface and data cable
to download data to your PC.
||By Voltage stabilizer
||Vertical Capacity: 170 ltrs/ 265 ltrs/ 425 ltrs
are also available