APPLICATIONS of Portable Autoclave Pressure Cooker
- "TANCO" Pressure Cooker Type Portable Autoclave is low cost
device for general sterilization ideal for doctors, nursing homes,
laboratories, dentists etc.
- Mainly used as general laboratory equipment where samples in small
batches are required to be sterilized.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION of Portable
Autoclave Pressure Cooker Type
- Unbeatable combination of quality, performance and value.
- Easily operate anywhere, anytime.
- Light weight & easy to carry.
- Available Electrically / Gas Heated, Single walled, (joint less body)
complete with Stand in Aluminum deep drawn Seamless construction &
Stainless Steel Models.
- Stylish, Light, Compact, Portable Easy to use top loading autoclaves.
- Fast 25 min. Sterilizing cycle at 1210 C.
- Hydraulically tested up to 40 psi for user safety.
- Spring loaded safety valve for pressure adjustment and a dead weight
valve works as a safety device.
- Lid is fitted with pressure gauge, safety valve and manual exhaust
- Vacuum breaker-cum-purge valve works as a safety device.
- Lid Closing by Press & Turn System.
- Moulded neoprene rubber gasket.
- Extended life Lid Gasket and Heating Element.
- Pressure Gauge show internal chamber condition during the cycle.