Cylindrical Steam Sterilizer
Horizontal Cylindrical High Pressure Steam Sterilizer (PLT-103)
APPLICATIONS of Horizontal Cylindrical Steam Sterilizer
- Robust and rigid construction.
- Triple walled Horizontal Autoclaves (for Dry Sterilization Steam
Jacket & Separate Boiler) are most ideal for bulk sterilization
requiring assured and reliable total destruction of all living
- Triple walled Horizontal Autoclaves is ideal tool for Laboratories,
Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Agricultural R&D; labs etc,
Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage Industries and Institutions.
- Suitable for Sterilizing hospital dressings, linen, rubber, plastic
goods, surgical instruments, glassware, utensils etc.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION of Horizontal Cylindrical Steam Sterilizer
- TheseAutoclavesworkon the principle of downward displacement of air
which is the most economical method of obtaining sterilization.
- Triple walled with steam jacket and separate boiler is made up of
Heavy gauge S.S. Sheet (304 grade) argon-arc welded.
- Whole unit horizontally mounted on a sturdy, heavy M.S. duly painted
or Stainless steel tubular stand.
- Lid (single piece door) made of stainless steel tightened by Radial
Locking System which cannot be opened when under pressure. The
self-locking device automatically disengages the thread mechanism when
the sterilizer is under pressure to preclude any eventuality of accident
- Sealing of Lid by Neoprene Rubber Gasket.
- Sterilization cycle is controlled by single point multi port valve
fitted at front top. Pressure gauges are fitted to read jacket &
chamber pressure on the top A moisture trap is fitted in the chamber
discharge line to absorb the condensate automatically to prevent
moistening in the chamber.
- Chamber Insulated by Mineral/Glass Wool to minimize the heat losses
and is covered by polished stainless steel sheet.
- Fitted with pressure gauge, safety valve and steam release valve.
- Fitted with plug screen to prevent the discharge line from choking.
- Sterilizing Temperature up to 1340C.
- Sterilizing pressure: 1.2 to 1.5 kg/cm2 (15 psi to 22psi)
- Hydraulically Tested up to 40 psi.
- Fitted with Automatic Vacuum Breaker to break the vacuum in case of
formation of vacuum due to steam condensation.
- Fitted with Automatic Low Water Level Cut-off Device for Prevention
- Fitted with Automatic Pressure Control Switch to economizes power
consumption by reducing frequent opening of the steam release valve. It
cuts off the power supply to heaters when the set pressure is achieved
and re-energizes the heating elements when pressure falls below the set
- Fitted with Dial thermometer to indicate the inner chamber
- Voltage: 440 volts, 3 phase A. C. Supply
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATIONS of Horizontal Cylindrical Steam Sterilizer
|Inner Dimensions (D x H)
||400 x 600mm
||400 x 1100mm
||500 x 900mm
||500 x 1200mm
||16 x 24
||16 x 44
||20 x 36
||20 x 48
|Working Pressure Guage
||Heavy mild steel sheet lined with
||Radial locking system worked by
||Made of Neoprene Rubber
||1.2 kgf / cm (15psi)at 121°c
||0-2.1 kgf / cm2 (30 psi)
||From 15 to 20psi (Adjustable)
|Inner Pressure Tank
||Stainless Steel (SS-304)
||Made of Stainless Steel
|Water Level Indiactor
||Fitted on the outer chamber
||Upto +40 psi
||+ 3 psi
||Spring Loaded Type
|Water Draining System
||Hand Operated Valve
||BY ISI Marked Immersion Heaters
|Stream & Vacuum Release
||440 volts, 3 phase A.C. Supply
OPTIONAL FEATURES of Horizontal Cylindrical Steam Sterilizer
|Pre-set Time Operation
||By Mechanical / Digital Timers
Analogue 0-60 minutes
||By Dial Type / Digital Temperature Indicators
with LED display
||Thermograph with / without digital display -
||Complete System with Double door option is also
|Micro Processor controller
||With automatic Digital minute timer and alarm
for cycle at the end
||With 32 characters (2 x 16) LCD display for
automatic purging of stale air sterilizing hold time for sterilizing
period and cycle and with automatic exhaust pressure