APPLICATIONS of Horizontal Autoclave
- Double walled Horizontal Autoclaves are most ideal for critical
applications requiring assured and reliable total destruction of all
living micro- organisms It is based on the principle that
microbiological action of saturated steam at elevated temperature is
rapid and through.
- Autoclave Horizontal is low cost options for general sterilization
ideal tool for Laboratories, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Agricultural R&D
labs etc, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage Industries and
- Suitable for Sterilizing hospital dressings, linen, rubber, plastic
goods, surgical instruments, glasswares, utensils etc.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION of Horizontal
- Double walled unit horizontally mounted on a sturdy, heavy M.S. duly
painted or Stainless steel tubular stand.
- Chamber & Boiler (Steam Generator) are constructed from S.S. 304
- Lid (single piece door) made of stainless steel tightened by Radial
- Sealing of Lid by Neoprene Rubber Gasket
- Chamber Insulated by Mineral/Glass Wool to minimise the heat losses
and is covered by polished stainless steel sheet.
- Fitted with pressure gauge, safety valve and steam release valve.
- Sterilizing Temperature up to 1340C.
- Sterilizing pressure : 1.2 to 1.5 kg/cm2 (15 psi to 22psi)
- Hydraulically Tested up to 40 psi.
- These Autoclaves work on the principle of downward displacement of
air which is the most economical method of obtaining sterilization
- Fitted with separate valves for injecting the steam into the main
- Fitted with Automatic Vacuum Breaker to break the vacuum in case of
formation of vacuum due to steam condensation.
- Fitted with Automatic Low Water Level Cut-off Device for Prevention
- Fitted with Automatic Pressure Control Switch to economizes power
consumption by reducing frequent opening of the steam release valve. It
cuts off the power supply to heaters when the set pressure is achieved
and re-energizes the heating elements when pressure falls below the set
- Fitted with Dial thermometer to indicate the inner chamber
- Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).