APPLICATIONS OF TISSUE CULTURE HOOD
- Tanco Tissue Culture Hood / Innoculation Chamber are most suitable
for circulation free environment to eliminate cross contamination in
sterile techniques involving culture growth, tissue staining and virus
- The convenient working height of table top and ample working space
provides working ease for uses while media preparation. Working table
top made out of thick stainless steel sheet (SS-304 grade).
- The front door is made of thick transparent plexi-glass and has
arrangement for keeping the door open if desired. All Tanco units are
fitted with one U.V. germicidal light and one fluorescent light for
daylight vision. Tanco is involved in rendering a wide gamut of Tissue
Culture Hood / Inoculation Chambers that is manufactured using state of
the art and latest technology with the set universal standards.
- These products are tested against various parameters under the strict
supervision of our adroit professionals to ensure flawless deliveries.
In addition to this, these chambers can also be customized as per
various specifications from our esteemed customers.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF TISSUE CULTURE
- Outer Chamber is made up of MS powder coated
- The inner chamber is made up of Stainless Steel (304 grade).
- Suitable for hospitals.
- Between the outer and inner body wool is stuffed for insulation and
for the prevention of thermal loss
- Door Gasket is provided for proper sealing along with heavy hinges
and door closing device
- Heating elements are made up of high quality Nichrome
- Kanthal wire are embedded around the chamber
- Supplied with 1 (or) 2 removable shelves
- Temperature is controlled by Electronic Digital temperature indicator
and is fitted in front for easy visibility
- Temperature is displayed on digital LED
- Front panel beside the temperature display also includes the ON/OFF
- Supplied with chord and Plug
- Operating Voltage: 22 Volts AV (50 Hz)