APPLICATIONS OF PASS BOX STATIC
- TANCO Pass Box is used for transfer of material from and
into the clean room, without contaminating the air of clean room and
without having to open room door.
- This is achieved with the help of interlocking type doors of pass
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF PASS BOX
- Interlocking type doors.
- Can be installed easily on the wall between the clean room and any
- Fitted with glass viewing window through which material kept in the
pass box can be seen.
- Made of Commercial board & all its external & internal
surfaces are dully laminated, M.S. Sheet duly powder coated or S.S.
Sheet body 304 grade PVC coated matt finish (as ordered).
- Hinged door on both sides with wide glass viewing window.
- Electrically interlocked type doors on both sides, so that any one
door can be opened at a time.
- UV & fluorescent light and HEPA filter can be provided
WORKING PRINCIPLE OF PASS BOX STATIC
This equipment is installed on the wall between the
clean room and the other room. The pass box has two doors at its extreme
ends. One door opens in the clean room and other door open in the other
room. These doors are electrically interlocked type so that any one door can
be opened at a time. This avoids direct flow of air from the clean room to
the other room or vice versa. This also obviates the need to open the clean
room door frequently for transferring of material from & into the clean
room. Thus, it helps in achieving the aim of material transfer without
disturbing the cleanliness level of the clean room.