» Clean Room Equipment
» Laminar Air Flow
Laminar Air Flow (Horizontal) (PLT-270)
APPLICATIONS OF LAMINAR AIR FLOW
- "TANCO" Laminar Air Flow Benches Horizontal are designed so
as to meet the requirement of US Federal Standard 209 B (BS 5295)
providing particle free air to meet class 100 conditions mainly used for
various works that require maintenance of the cleanness and purity.
- It is Ideal for Culture analysis, Bacteriological & Biological
applications in Hospitals, Plant Tissue Culture, Labs, Food, Beverage
and Electronic industries.
- It provides an economical work environment- suitable for hospitals,
drugstore, pharmaceuticals factories, sanitation and anti-epidemic
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION FOR LAMINAR AIR FLOW OF LAMINAR AIR FLOW
- Low Cost.
- Low Noise.
- User Friendly Ergonomic Design.
- Controlled Environment Particulate Free Product Protection.
- Basic material is thick board wood front back top and exterior
surfaces are covered with Formica. OR Cold rolled steel duly powder
coated OR Stainless Steel (SS-304) (as ordered).
- Working table is made of Stainless Steel Sheet (SS-304 grade).
- All interior surfaces are epoxy painted filter seat is carefully
formed, installed and checked for leakage.
- Side panels & front doors are made of 6 mm thick acrylic
transparent plexi glass.
- The highly efficient HEPA filter maintains the optimum cleanliness
- The pre-filter fitted extends the life of HEPA filter drastically.
Air drawn through pre-filter is made to pass through highly effective
HEPA (High Efficiency Particular Air) filters having efficiency rating
as high as 99.99% with cold DOP and 99.97% with hot DOP, thus retaining
all air-borne particles of size 0.3 micron and larger.
- Working area is illuminated by fluroescent lighting fitted to the
- The blower and motor assembly is statically and dynamically balanced
of 1/5 H.P. capacity operates with minimum noise level.
- Height of the working table provides comfortable "SIT DOWN"
working position for the operator.
- Supplied complete with S.S. Table Top, Transparent front door, Static
Pressure Manometer. Built in U.V. Germicidal Light and Cock for gas, air
or vacuum line, HEPA filters and pre-filter.
- Supplied complete with cord & plug to work on Single Phase 220 /
230 volts A.C. supply.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATIONS OF LAMINAR AIR FLOW
|Working Table Size
||2' x 2'
||3' x 2'
||4' x 2'
||6' x 2'
||2' x 2' x 2'
||3' x 2' x 2'
||4' x 2' x 2'
||6' x 2' x 2'
|HEPA Filter Size
||2' x 2' x 6
||3' x 2' x 6
||4' x 2' x 6
||3' x 2' x 6
|No. of Motor/Blower
||1 x 20 w
||1 x 20 w
||2 x 40 w
||2 x 40 w
||HEPA Filter (99.97% efficient at 0.3
||High efficiency pre-filter
||By U.V. Germicidal Tube in work area
||Made of Plexi Glass 6 mm
||Less than 65 db
||AC 230V , 50/60Hz
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF LAMINAR AIR FLOW
|Spare HEPA Filters
||Can be provided at an extra cost
||(To track filter pressure) in lieu of static
||U.V . Germicidal tube & fluorescent light
with auto switch off/on mode for motor blower when the door is
|Hour Meter totalizer
||For U.V . light
|Microprocessor LCD Controller with Auto Switch
||For motor blower when door is closed. Digital
buzzer timer sounds an audio alarm on completion of sterilizing time
of the chamber and the switches off U.V . germicidal tube and
automatically switches ON the fluorescent light, alerting the user
that the bench is ready for use
|Can be fitted with micro chip controlled
electronic digital indicator
||T o display air flow rate fitted with sensor