» Water Bath
» THAWING WATER BATH
Thawing Water Bath (PLT-142A)
APPLICATIONS OF THAWING WATER BATH
- We are one of the largest manufacturers of Thawing Water Bath engaged in marketing & exporting wide array of Thawing Water Baths used widely used widely in the food & food processing industry.
- It features exclusively designed microprocessor for accurate temperature control as well as circulating pump to ensure proper uniformity of equal heating of the liquid. The main focus of its use is in thawing , i.e. , heating of the frozen food for cooking and eating purposes.
- It finds maximum utilization in the western countries and the middle east where most of the meat consumed is frozen. The hotels and hospitality industry is also one of its largest buyers. We have exported Thawing Bath to more than 40 countries of the world
- It has a sturdy cabinet that is fabricated by using the best grades of stainless steel and comes with plethora of accessories to match requirements of specific processes.
- It also features outstanding quality heating element for long service life. Our Thawing Water Bath is manufactured according to the customer specifications.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF THAWING WATER BATH
- Outer Chamber is made up of MS powder coated
- The inner chamber is made up of Stainless Steel (304 grade).
- Between the outer and inner body wool is stuffed for insulation and for the prevention of thermal loss
- Door Gasket is provided for proper sealing along with heavy hinges and door closing device
- Heating elements are made up of high quality Nichrome
- Kanthal wire are embedded around the chamber
- Supplied with 1 (or) 2 removable shelves
- Temperature is controlled by Electronic Digital temperature indicator and is fitted in front for easy visibility
- Temperature is displayed on digital LED
- Front panel beside the temperature display also includes the ON/OFF switch
- Supplied with chord and Plug
- Operating Voltage: 22 Volts AV (50 Hz)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION OF THAWING WATER BATH
||+ 37°C (accuracy ± 1°C)
|External Dimensions W x D x H (mm)
||760 x 530 x 640
||Adjustable up to 2 Hrs
|Internal Body Material
||Stainless Steel AISI304 Grade
|External Body Material
||Powder Coated CRCA Steel
|Recommended Line Voltage Corrector
||220-240 Volts, 50 Hz, SINGLE PHASE