» Water Bath
» SEROLOGICAL WATER BATH
(WITHOUT RACKS & THERMOMETER)
Serological Water Bath (PLT-109)
APPLICATIONS OF SEROLOGICAL WATER BATH
- Double Walled Serological water bath is a versatile equipment to
handle any clinical procedure, Incubation, Inactivation, Agglutination &
- Double Walled Serological Water Bath is low cost options for
Biotechnology, Clinical, Environmental, Medical, Petroleum,
Pharmaceutical or Industrial Applications.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF SEROLOGICAL WATER BATH
- Double walled construction.
- Inner Tank and lid made of Stainless Steel (SS-304 grade).
- Outer chamber is made of Mild Steel duly powder coated.
- Flat Stainless Steel Lid prevents Evaporation.
- Heating by immersion heaters.
- Temperature range up to 900C.
- Controls temperature within an accuracy of ±1°C.
- Thermal loss is prevented by filling mineral wool (Insulation) in
space between the outer body & stainless steel tank.
- Fitted with drain plug for easy cleaning.
- To work on 220/230V AC supply.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION OF SEROLOGICAL WATER BATH
|Internal Dimensions (L X W X D)
||300 x 250 x 175mm
||325 x 300 x 175mm
||450 x 300 x 175mm
||600 x 300 x 175mm
|No. of Racks (to hold)
||Controlled by Hydraulic Type
||From ambient to 90°C
||Thru L-shaped prismatic thermometer.
(not supplied with the unit)
||By Stainless Steel Perforated cover
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF SEROLOGICAL WATER BATH
|Electronic Digital Controller
||Temperature controlled by Micro
processor based temp. indicator cum controller
||By F. H. P. stirrer fitted with stainless steel
shaft & Blades
|Temperature control by
||By profile (Micro Programmable) controller.
||Can be regulated by speed regulator.