» Water Bath
» HIGH TEMPERATURE OIL BATH
HIGH TEMPERATURE OIL BATH (PLT-121)
APPLICATIONS OF HIGH TEMPERATURE OIL BATH
- Double Walled High Temperature Oil Bath having wide range of
application, such as oxidation stability test on oils, greases, etc, or
any other test requiring high temperature control having high thermal
- Double Walled High Temperature Oil Bath is low cost options for
heating- ideal tool for Laboratories, Pharmaceutical, petroleum
Industries and Institutions.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF HIGH TEMPERATURE OIL BATH
- The Oil bath offered by us is basically designed to tolerate high
temperatures with ease.
- Inner Tank and lid made of Stainless Steel (SS-304 grade).
- Outer chamber is made of Mild Steel duly powder coated.
- Thermal loss is prevented by filling mineral wool (Insulation) in
space between the outer body & stainless steel tank.
- Heating elements are positioned in the floor and side walls & a
natural mixing of the medium arises, providing better temperature
distribution in the bath
- Temperature range 500C to 2500C.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION OF HIGH TEMPERATURE OIL BATH
|Internal Dimensions (L X B X D)
||250 x 250 x 250mm
||300 x 300 x 250mm
||350 x 350 x 250mm
||Controlled by microprocessor based
digital temperature indicator cum controller
||500C to 250°C
||By Stainless Steel Perforated cover
||By F. H. P. stirrer fitted with
stainless steel shaft.
||Can be regulated by speed regulator.
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF HIGH TEMPERATURE OIL BATH
|Temperature control by
||By profile (Micro Programmable)
||Can be in built with Digital Electronic Timer
||with interface and data cable to download data
to your PC