» Blood Bank Equipment
» Platelet Incubator
PLATELET INCUBATOR (PLT-142G)
APPLICATIONS OF PLATELET INCUBATOR
- "TANCO" Platelet Incubator fitted with microprocessor
controller is designed to store platelet concentrates in continuous
motion before centrifuge in controlled environment.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF PLATELET INCUBATOR
- Robust construction Outer chamber is made of Mild Steel duly pre
treated & finished with powder coated paint for lasting finish.
- Fitted with Durable coaxial blower for forced air circulation at
triple walled back to maintain temperature uniformity in the chamber.
- Outer front double walled door is insulated and is fitted with
magnetic tape for air tight closing for no temperature loss, provided
with lock and key arrangement.
- Door operated illumination lamp is fitted inside the chamber for easy
- A full view inner plexi-glass door enables inspection and monitoring
of inner chamber specimens without disturbing the process temperature.
- High grade insulation between outer and inner chamber for minimal
- Cooling is done by finned tube evaporator lie in the air circulation
path by ISI marked Compressor/Condensing Units CFC free & R-134 a
eco friendly refrigerant.
- Preset temperature 22°C (FDA recommended).
- Temperature is controlled by Electronic Digital Temperature Indicator
Cum Controller fitted With Audio Visual Alarm incorporated with battery
back which triggers in the event of fluctuation exceeding permitted
tolerance. Unit is also fitted with Door Operated Alarm and Power Supply
Failure Alarm, as a safety device.
- Specially designed to accommodate Platelet Agitator.
- Caster wheel mounted for easy portability.
- Supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION OF PLATELET INCUBATOR
|Approx Volume (Ltr)
|Approximate Size (in Cuft.)
||Inner Chamber Made of Stainless Steel
||Preset at 22°C
||By Microprocessor Based PID Digital Temperature
Indicator cum Controller with alarm facility Fitted with specially
designed deviation alarm from the preset temperature, door open
alarm and power failure alarm.
||Seven days circular Temperature chart recorder.
||To accommodate Platelet Agitator
||Audio Visual Alarm
||Solid state electronic relay with protective
||Facility is provided
||By Fluorescent Lamp
||By forced convection system
||By High density insulation
||Nearly silent operation with ultra-low vibration
|High Voltage Protection
||Through automatic voltage stabilizer (Optional)
||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF PLATELET INCUBATOR
||By Built in Mini Printer to record
||By Voltage stabilizer