Hybridization oven/incubator is ideal for sterile
laboratory testing and where the integrity of the sample must be preserved
while heating it to the exact temperature for the right period of time.
These simple and versatile instruments are found in applications including
nucleic acid hybridization such as Northern (RNA) blots/hybridization,
Southern (DNA) blots/hybridization, Western (Protein) blots, and molecular
Used in life science laboratories to perform membrane hybridization with a
hybridization incubator. Hybridization incubators, also known as
hybridization ovens, provide defined temperature control, agitation, and
consistency throughout the incubator chamber.
Temperature range from ambient (+5°
C ± 0.5°
C controlled by P.I.D.
controller. Chamber made of S.S. 304 is provided with air circulation fan.
Rotator is inbuilt and is provided with racks to hold six bottles (60 mm Dia
× 200 mm Depth) at a variable speed of 2 to 16 rmp.
- Hybridizer and UV cross linked in one self-contained space-saving
- Designed for effective, efficient cross linking and hybridization at
one location with each section can operate at the same time
- Precise temperature control, ambient to 99.9°C and variable
speed control at 10 to 18 rpm
- Multiple bottle sizes fits up to ten with three different sized
The hybridization oven operates with microprocessor controls to monitor
temperature and rotation speed of bottles for dynamic mixing capability.
This is ideal for creating the optimum conditions needed for cDNA library
screenings, primer synthesis and all nucleic acid hybridization. The UV
crosslinker provides an extremely uniform shortwave radiation exposure
chamber for bonding nucleic acid to medium, typically done prior to
hybridization. UV output is measured by an internal sensor and controlled by
an on-board microprocessor, enabling accurate, reliable and safe laboratory
crosslinking. Preset or user-selected UV energy or UV time exposure are
selected via touch pad. What's include: bottle carousel, one large bottle 35
- Outer chamber is made of Mild Steel duly powder coated.
- Inner chamber made of ALUMINIUM or STAINLESS STEEL (304) sheet.
- Forced convection system ensures good mixing, strong dispersion and
maintains higher temperature uniformity inside the chamber.
- Door has double viewing window to observe the sample placed inside
the chamber without disturbing the thermal condition.
- Thermal loss is prevented by filling mineral wool (Insulation) in
space between the outer body & Inner chamber.
- Door Gasket fixed on the double walled door for proper sealing.
- Fitted with heavy hinges with a ball catcher, spring loaded door
closing device. Door is duly insulated.
- Adjustable two ventilation slides control inner air / vapour
- Beaded heating elements made of high quality Nichrome/Kanthal wire
are placed in ribs, at bottom and sides for uniform heat distribution.
- Inner chamber has ribs for placing the shelves at convenient levels.
Supplied with 2 or 3 removable shelves.
- Temperature is controlled by electronic digital temperature indicator
cum controller from 50°C to100°C ±
1°C. fitted on the front panel for easy operations.
- Different programme functions can be designed for a wide variety of
applications, and even when used
- Temperature is displayed by Digital LED with SV and PV display at
front of the oven.
- Front Panel is provided with ON/OFF switch, temperature controller
- Supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).