» BOD Incubator
BOD INCUBATOR (PLT-141)
APPLICATIONS of BOD Incubator
- TANCO brings the ultra-high-tech Triple walled
Microprocessor controlled, solid-state heating/ cooling incubator (BOD
Incubator ) down to earth.
- BOD Incubator is specially designed for incubation of Biochemical Oxygen demand on
water and sewage; can be used as environmental study and growth chamber
by incorporating lighting and humidification system.
- BOD Incubator is Used in various applications for microbiology, cell cultivation of
animals, plants & food studies- where experiments requiring low
temperature conditions. Used for microorganism or activation, good
storage and desalting process of enzyme extracts and for preservation of
vaccines, insulin, level extracts, a* 15°C for serological and
complement fixation tests for enzymatic digestion process.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION of BOD Incubator
- Robust construction outer chamber is made of Mild Steel duly pre
treated & finished with powder coated paint for lasting finish.
- Inner chamber made of STAINLESS STEEL SHEET (304 Grade).
- Fitted with durable coaxial blower for forced air circulation at
triple walled back to maintain temperature uniformity in the chamber.
- Outer front double walled door is insulated and is fitted with
magnetic tape for air tight closing for no temperature loss, provided
with lock and key arrangement.
- Door operated illumination lamp is fitted inside the chamber for easy
- A full view inner plexi-glass door enables inspection and monitoring
of inner chamber specimens without disturbing the process temperature.
- High grade PUF INSULATION between outer and inner chamber for minimal
- Cooling is done by finned tube evaporator lie in the air circulation
path by ISI marked Compressor/Condensing Units CFC free & R-134 a
eco friendly refrigerant.
- Heating elements are placed in the path of moving air duly insulated
from the body.
- Inner chamber has ribs for placing the shelves at convenient levels.
Supplied with 2 or 3 removable shelves.
- Control panel having all controls and circuitry are housed at the top
fitted with Temperature controller cum Indicator Microprocessor based
with LED display for Set Value (SV) & Process Value (PV) to select
any desired temperature provided with Volt meter on the panel to read
the incoming voltage.
- Caster wheel mounted for easy portability.
- BOD Incubator is supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION OF BOD INCUBATOR
||BOA - 2
||BOA - 4
||BOA - 6
||BOA - 10
||BOA - 12
||BOA - 15
|Usable Space in MM
||405 x 405 x 405
||610 x 450 x 410
||845 x 500 x 400
||870 x 570 x 560
||900 x 650 x 570
||700 x 900 x 650
||2 cu. ft
||4 cu. ft
||6 cu. ft
||10 cu. ft
||12 cu. ft
||15 cu. ft
|Approx Volume (Ltr)
|No. of Shelves
||5°C above ambient to 60°C
||By Microprocessor Based PID Digital
Temperature Indicator and Controller.
||LED Display for Set Value(SV) and
Process Value (PV)
||Solid state electronic relay with
protective heat sink.
|Auto Tuning System
||System is compatible with auto
||By forced convection system
||By High density PUF insulation
||Nearly silent operation with
||By Digital Volt Meter fitted on
|High Voltage Protection
||Through automatic voltage stabilizer
||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF BOD INCUBATOR
|Controlling of Temperature
||By Profile Digital Microcontroller
having 4 Programmers each of16 steps (total 64 steps of ramp / soak
|PLC Based Control Systems
||With Touch Screen Display with Direct Thermal /
Dot Matrix Printer.
|LCD Controller with Data Logger
||(16 x 2) with optional RS-485 communication
ports, cables, window based software with inbuilt data recording.
||Communication Port with interface and data cable
to download data to your PC.
||By interior illumination with 3 fluorescent
tubes of 60 cm. (20 Watts) placed vertically along back wall Temp.
10°C to 60°C`
||With reverse 0 - 24 hours for regulating hours
of light and darkness including fitting at the top of incubator.
|CO2 air mixtures
||For incubation in CO2 air mixtures provided with
nozzle f fitted at the side of Control panel for admitting CO2 or
CO2 air mixture chamber
|Carbon dioxide cylinder,
||Capacity: 10 Ltr with CO2 regulator and pipe
|Humidity Control arrangement.
||55 % to 90% ± 5 % RH with Digital Humidity
||By Slow Speed Shaking Platform
||By Voltage Stabilizer Automatic