APPLICATIONS of Vertical Autoclave Triple Walled
- Triple walled High Pressure Autoclave are used where Dry
Sterilization is required.
- Triple walled High Pressure Vertical Autoclave are most ideal for
critical applications requiring assured and reliable total destruction
of all living micro- organisms
- It is used for sterilizing of surgical instruments, dressing
material, linen, rubber, plastic material, injection liquids by means of
steam under pressure of 15 to 20 psi. (adjustable).
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION of Vertical
Autoclave Triple Walled
- Used for Dry Sterilization
- Steam Jacket & Outer wall made of S. S. 304 Grade
- Water Level Indicator
- Lid Closing by Radial Locking System
- Sealing of Lid by Neoprene Rubber Gasket
- Lid is fitted with Pressure Gauge, Spring Loaded Safety Valve.
- Operating range from 15psi to 20psi pressure
- Hydraulically Tested up to 40 psi.
- Sterilizing Temperature up to 1340C
- Tested up to 2.5 times of required Pressure
- Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz)