APPLICATIONS of Portable Autoclave
- Portable Autoclave is low cost device for general sterilization ideal
for doctors, nursing homes, laboratories, dentists etc.
- Mainly used as general laboratory equipment where samples in small
batches are required to be sterilized.
- Light weight & easy to carry.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION of Portable
- Available Electrically / Gas Heated, Single walled, (joint less body)
complete with Stand in Aluminum & Stainless Steel Models.
- Hydraulically tested upto 40 psi for user safety.
- Spring loaded safety valve for pressure adjustment and a dead weight
valve works as a safety device.
- Wing Type Simple and easy "Press & turn" system of
closing lid for single walled units.
- Lid is fitted with pressure gauge, safety valve and manual exhaust
- Vacuum breaker-cum-purge valve works as a safety device.
- Moulded neoprene rubber gasket.