APPLICATIONS OF TISSUE CULTURE RACK
- "TANCO" Tissue culture racks are very useful for various
types of tissue culture plants and other tissue culture work in tissue
- Used in areas of tissue culturing of plants as well as in other
tissue culture work.
- It is Ideal for Agricultural Research Labs.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF TISSUE CULTURE
- Low Cost.
- Minimum heating effect/heat dissipation.
- No Flickering effect.
- Tissue Culture Racks are made of tubular mild steel pipes flawlessly
constructed duly painted/powder coated for longer life so as to provide
the structure due protection from issues like corrosion for durability.
- Each rack of size 48"x21" (depth) is covered with thick
unbreakable plexi glass/hylem sheet.
- Distance between shelves to shelves is 16".
- Platform surface is of 3mm thick hylem Sheet.
- Four 40-watt fluorescent light (With Electronic Ballast).
- 4x25 Watt incandescent lamps in each shelf with switching
- UV Germicidal Light are fitted inside the rack / work area.
- All fluorescent tubes chocks and ultra violet germicidal tube chocks
are fitted out side of rack. If desired to avoid heat dissipation inside
- Fitted with 0-24 Hours Digital Timers.
- All control panels are fitted on the sides of tissue culture racks
comprising of On/Off switch of fluorescent tubes and UV tubes &
- The whole rack is provided with four nos. castor wheels at the bottom
for easy mobility to any place.