» Seed Blowers Dacota Type
SEED BLOWERS DACOTA TYPE (PLT-148 A)
APPLICATIONS OF SEED BLOWERS
- TANCO offers well reckoned Dakota Type Seed Blower
- Used for purity docking & cleaning of grains.
- Used for cleaning of seed samples by accurately controlling the air flow
- Effective for small lots of seeds.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF SEED BLOWERS
- Dakota Seed Blower utilizes airflow through a column generated by a blower-motor combination
- Balanced suitable blower fitted in the table, made of seasoned wood
- Controlled Air flow.
- Fitted with caster wheels for portability.
- Transparent Columns are made to trap light weight seeds and chaff
- Only pure and clean seed remains at the bottom of the column.
- Supplied with 3 sets of columns for covering the entire range of seeds/grains.
- Large tube set :for larger capacities and for grasses, legumes, grain, corn, soybean etc.
- Small tube set : for brome, red top, blue grass, legumes, small cereal grains etc.
- Robust, Fast & Mobile.
- Wire mesh bottom prevent seed falling into fan
- Manually operated or through timer along with all other controls.
- Workable on Single Phase 220 / 230 volts A.C. supply.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION OF SEED BLOWERS
||PLT � 148(a)
||1/2 HP or 1/3 HP
|No. of Coolum Supplied
||Mechanical Type of Up to 30 Minutes
|Size without tubes
||48 x 58 x 90 cm (Approximately)
|Spare Tube Set
||220v, 50Hz, AC Supply