» Testing Chambers
» SEED GERMINATOR DUAL
SEED GERMINATOR DUAL CHAMBER
APPLICATIONS OF SEED GERMINATOR DUAL CHAMBER
- "TANCO" brings the ultra-high-tech Triple walled
Microprocessor controlled, solid-state Seed Germinator (Dual Chamber)
used for normal germination applications and for various other tests
involving micro-organisms, plants, tissues, electronic components etc.
- Used for plant growth, biological studies, forestry research works
propagation of seeds, and incubation that requires a controlled
environment (hot/cold cycles and light dark operations).
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF SEED GERMINATOR DUAL CHAMBER
- Robust construction outer chamber is made of Mild Steel duly pre
treated & finished with powder coated paint for lasting finish.
- Inner chambers are made of STAINLESS STEEL SHEET (304 Grade).
- Each chamber has stainless steel water reservoir at bottom is heated
through immersion type heaters generates the steam thus creating humid
condition inside the chamber. Humidity from 90 to 95% plus minus 3 %
(not adjustable. Bottom reservoir location and interior drain
replenishes water supply, reducing the need for technician to monitor
- One chamber is fitted with sealed compressor for cooling and the
second one with heaters for heating.
- Outer front double walled door is insulated and is fitted with
magnetic tape for air tight closing for no temperature loss, provided
with lock and key arrangement.
- A full view inner plexi-glass door enables inspection and monitoring
of inner chamber specimens without disturbing the process temperature.
- Door operated illumination lamp is fitted inside the chamber for easy
- Fitted with durable coaxial blower for forced air circulation at
triple walled back to maintain temperature uniformity in the chamber.
- Inner chamber has ribs for placing the shelves at convenient levels.
- Heating elements are placed in the path of moving air duly insulated
from the body.
- Cooling is done by finned tube evaporator lie in the air circulation
path by ISI marked Compressor/Condensing Units CFC free & R-134 a
eco friendly refrigerant.
- High grade Glass Wool / Puf Insulation between outer and inner
chamber for minimal thermal losses.
- Fitted with Control Panel with advanced micro-processor based
technology housed at the top fitted with Temperature controller cum
Indicator Microprocessor based with LED display for Set Value (SV) &
Process Value (PV) to select any desired temperature provided with Volt
meter on the panel to read the incoming voltage.
- Safety Thermostate to prevent over heating.
- Caster wheel mounted for easy portability.
- Supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION OF SEED GERMINATOR DUAL CHAMBER
|Workable Chamber Size
||900 x 500 x 600 mm
|Approx Volume (Ltr)
|No. of Trays
||14 Aluminium Perforated Trays
||5°C to 60°C in Cooling Models
||By Microprocessor Based PID Digital Temperature
Indicator cum Controller.
||LED Display for Set Value(SV) and Process Value
|Humidity (Not Adjustable)
||Created in a S.S. water reservoir fitted at the
bottom to provide 90% to 95% ±3 % RH
||Solid state electronic relay with protective
||By forced convection system
||By Glass Wool / PUF Insulation (High density)
||Nearly silent operation with ultra-low vibration
||By Volt Meter fitted on Panel
||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF SEED GERMINATOR DUAL CHAMBER
||With provision of heating and
cooling system in both the chamber instead of one for heating and
another for cooling
|Controlling of Temperature
||By Profile Digital Microcontroller having 4
Programmers each of16 steps (total 64 steps of ramp / soak profile)
|PLC Based Control Systems
||With Touch Screen Display with Direct Thermal /
Dot Matrix Printer.
|LCD Controller with Data Logger
||(16 x 2) with optional RS-485 communication
ports, cables, window based software with inbuilt data recording.
||Communication Port with interface and data cable
to download data to your PC.
||By interior illumination with 3 fluorescent
tubes of 60 cm. (20 Watts) placed vertically along back wall Temp.
10°C to 60°C`
||With reverse 0 - 24 hours for regulating hours
of light and darkness including fitting at the top of incubator.
|Humidity Control arrangement.
||55 % to 90% ± 5 % RH with Digital Humidity
||By Voltage Stabilizer Automatic