- "TANCO" Digital Bomb Calorimeter is ideal for the
determination of calorific value of liquid and solid. These are designed
in compliance with the specifications of the Institute of Petroleum and
the British Standard Institution.
- Used for determination of heat combustion of organic matter and
calorific value and sulphur content of coal, solid and liquid fuels.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION
- The Bomb has a capacity of 300ml approximately.
- Bomb Calorimeters are supplied with Bomb Calorimeter Vessel
with Bomb Support,
- The bomb is provided with a high-pressure Schrader valve, which opens
and allows filling of bomb, by oxygen because of oxygen pressure from
- Each bomb is tested as per the requirement of Institute of petroleum
- Supplied with water Jacket, Stirrer, Connecting leads, connecting
tube to connect bomb and pressure gauge.
- Supplied with fine adjustment valve to connect pressure gauge and
- Supplied with pressure gauge on stand, spanner for oxygen tube
connection, ignition wire (2 meters) Nichrome.
- Supplied with Cotton Reel, stand for Bomb Lid, Hook for lifting Bomb,
Stainless Steel Crucible.
- Supplied with Gelatine Capsules, Gas Release Valve, Jacket
- Supplied with Bomb Firing Unit, and Pellet Press.
- Supplied with Digital Beckman Thermometer, Benzoic Acid of known
calorific value 'O' Ring Small, 'O' Ring for stirrer.
- Supplied without Oxygen Cylinder..