» Infrared Moisture Balance
INFRARED MOISTURE BALANCE
APPLICATIONS OF INFRARED MOISTURE BALANCE
- Tanco Infra Red Moisture balance is used for measuring the moisture contents of materials without changing their chemical structure while loosing water under exposure to infrared radiation.
- It is very light and portable with sensitive torsion balance calibrated in moisture percentage.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF INFRARED MOISTURE BALANCE
- Easy to operate.
- accuracy of 0.2% by direct reading and 0.1 % by estimation.
- The heating is controlled by controlling the input voltage with the help of solid state electronic regulator.
- Complete with L Shape thermometer
- Supplied complete with cord & plug to work on Single Phase 220 / 230 volts A.C. supply.
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF INFRARED MOISTURE BALANCE
|With Automatic Timer 0 to 60 Minutes
||Provided with extra cost