» VACUUM OVEN GMP MODEL
COMPLETE S. S.
VACUUM OVEN GMP MODEL COMPLETE S. S (PLT-126A)
APPLICATIONS OF VACUUM OVEN GMP
- In Double Walled Vacuum Oven the thermal process occur in airtight
chamber under desired level of vacuum and maintained temperature. It can
help in the prevention of surface reactions (such as oxidation),
decontaminating samples (removing lubricants for example) as well as for
speeding up the out gassing process.
- Double Walled Vacuum Oven is low cost options for Moisture
Determination, Out Gassing Solids, Aging Tests, Plating, Chemical
Resistance Studies, Drying of Paper, Rubber, and Textiles, Desiccating,
Dry Sterilization, Out Gassing Liquids, Vacuum Storage, Electronic
- Vacuum Ovens are used for various experiments in, industries, R&D
labs, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage Industries and Institutions-
in the field of Medical, Agricultural and Industrial Research.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF VACUUM OVEN GMP
- Outer & Inner Chamber is made of STAINLESS STEEL.
- Thermal loss is prevented by filling mineral wool (Insulation) in
space between the outer body & Inner chamber.
- Provided with Door Gasket for proper sealing.
- Fitted with heavy hinges & door closing device.
- See through transparent window of toughened glass is provided at the
- Adjustable two air controlling valves are fitted for creation of
vacuum in the chamber & release.
- Heating elements are made of high quality Nichrome/Kanthal wire are
embedded around the chamber.
- Supplied with 1 or 2 removable shelves.
- Temperature is controlled by electronic digital temperature indicator
cum controller from 50°C to 130°C ± 2°C. fitted on
the front panel for easy operations.
- Temperature is displayed by Digital LED with SV and PV display at
front of the oven.
- Front Panel is provided with ON/OFF switch, temperature controller
- Supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION OF VACUUM OVEN GMP
|Sizes in mm
||250 x 300mm
||300 x 300mm
||300 x 600mm
||10 x 12
||12 x 12
||12 x 24
||10 x 10 x 10
|No. of Shelves
||50°C to 130°C
||By Microprocessor Based PID Digital
Temperature Indicator cum Controller.
||By Compatible Rotary oil sealed or
noise free vacuum pump
||Solid state electronic relay with
protective heat sink.
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF VACUUM OVEN GMP
||Rotary oil sealed or noise free
||Can be in built with Digital Electronic Timer
||with interface and data cable to download data
to your PC
||Can be in cooperated