» Test Chambers
» STABILITY CHAMBER
STABILITY CHAMBER (PLT-257)
APPLICATIONS OF STABILITY CHAMBER
- TANCO brings the ultra-high-tech Stability Chamber
Microprocessor controlled designed as per ICH GUIDELINES for various
stability and shelf life tests on Pharma, Bulk Drugs, Drug Substances,
Biomedical, Healthcare, Food Products, Biotech etc.
- These are widely used for confirmatory studies for direct comparison
of drug substance under controlled environmental conditions.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF STABILITY CHAMBER
- Robust construction outer chamber is made of Mild Steel duly pre
treated & finished with powder coated paint for lasting finish.
- Inner chamber made of STAINLESS STEEL SHEET (304 Grade).
- Fitted with durable coaxial blower for forced air circulation at
triple walled back to maintain temperature uniformity in the chamber.
- Outer front double walled door is insulated and is fitted with
magnetic tape for air tight closing for no temperature loss, provided
with lock and key arrangement.
- Inner chamber has SS angels for placing the shelves at convenient
levels. Supplied with 2 or 3 removable shelves.
- A full view inner plexi-glass door enables inspection and monitoring
of inner chamber specimens without disturbing the process temperature.
- High grade PUF INSULA TION between outer and inner chamber for
minimal thermal losses.
- Cooling is done by finned tube evaporator lie in the air circulation
path by ISI marked Compressor/Condensing Units CFC free & R-134 a
eco friendly refrigerant.
- Heating is done by indirect heating system by air heaters made of
stainless steel placed in the path of moving air in the chamber.
- Temperature Range. Temperature ranges of our Stability Chamber models
are 200C to 600C.
- Temperature controlled by microprocessor based temperature controller
having LED display with an accuracy of +10C fitted with PT-100 sensor
- Humidity System: Humidity is generated by steam injection system
consist of boiler tank, placed below the chamber fitted with boiler
- Humidity Range: 50% of 90% & controlled by mean of an electronic
humidity controller cum indicator with an accuracy of + 3 to 5%RH.
- Control panel having all controls and circuitry are housed at the top
fitted with Temperature controller cum Indicator Microprocessor based
with LED display for Set V alue (SV) & Process V alue (PV) to select
any desired temperature & humidity controller cum indicator provided
with Volt meter on the panel to read the incoming voltage.
- Caster wheel mounted for easy portability .
- Supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION OF STABILITY CHAMBER
|Usable Space in mm
||610 X 450 X 410
||845 x 500 x 400
||870 x 570 x 560
|No. of Shelves
||20°C to 60°C (Resolution
|T emperature Controller
||By Microprocessor Based PID Digital
T emperature Indicator
||50% to 90% at cool temperature
||±3 to 5%RH.
||Solid state electronic relay with
protective heat sink.
||By forced convection system
||By High density PUF insulation
||Nearly silent operation with
||By Volt Meter fitted on Panel
|High Voltage Protection
||Through automatic voltage stabilizer
||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF STABILITY CHAMBER
|PLC Based Control Systems
||With T ouch Screen Display with
Direct Thermal / Dot Matrix Printer.
|LCD Controller with Data Logger
||(16 x 2) with optional RS-485 communication
ports, cables, window based software with inbuilt data recording.
||Communication Port with interface and data cable
to download data to your PC.
||Touch screen controller PLC based with or
without SMS alert
||By Voltage Stabilizer Automatic