APPLICATIONS OF SCRUB STATION
- Tanco Scrub Station uses a modern and scientific technique to scrub
hands, washing instruments, scopes and dryer used to dry in quick
- This is a unique device designed for the surgeons convenience to
- The device facilitates the flow of water without opening or closing
any taps. It is operated on sensors conveniently placed in front of the
- WORKING PRINCIPLE: It works on optical sensor where a person stand in
front of the water tap signal to solenoid and open the water to scrub.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF SCRUB STATION
- A small container for either liquid soap or any disinfector is housed
within the station.
- The station is provided with a standby conventional foot operated tap
in the event of power/ equipment failure.
- Workable on Single Phase 220 / 230 volts A.C. supply.
- The super structure is constructed out of 304 quality stainless steel
square tubes and the entire bodywork made out of 304-quality stainless
- The trough is sloped down to one end connected to the water outlet
tube, which is curved to ensure that no water stays on the lower end of
the trough, while not in use.
- A water tank of stainless steel, solenoid valve, outlet valve, gate
valve, and transformer unit are all housed within the station.
- Two or three front doors are provided for maintenance and cleaning
The rear portion of the station is fully exposed as it mandatory placed
against the wall.