» Blood Bank Equipment
» Platelet Agitator
PLATELET AGITATOR (PLT-142F)
APPLICATIONS OF PLATELET AGITATOR
- "Tanco" Platelet Agitator is meant for no damage to blood
cells & specifically designed to retain viability and adhesive
properties of platelets and to maintain donor platelets in an even
suspension throughout the blood Plasma.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF PLATELET AGITATOR
- It is a compact model unit.
- Specially Designed for use In Platelet Incubator.
- Easily Placed in Platelet Incubator.
- Can Stores 32 standard platelet bags.
- Provided with pull out trays made of SS for easy access to platelets.
- Compact counter balanced drive mechanism ensures high stability and
reliability even in continuous operation & uneven load distribution.
- Fixed speed of 70 to 80 strokes/minute.
- Control panel plate fitted on the front having indicator lamp ON/OFF
- Supplied complete with cord & plug to work on Single Phase 220 /
230 volts A.C. supply.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION OF PLATELET AGITATOR
||70 to 80 strokes/min
||Single Phase 220 / 230 volts A.C. supply.
Note: Models, features and specifications
subject to change without notice.