» ORBITAL SHAKING INCUBATOR
TABLE TOP MODEL
ORBITAL SHAKING INCUBATOR TABLE TOP MODEL (PLT-144)
APPLICATIONS OF ORBITAL SHAKING INCUBATOR
- "TANCO" brings the ultra-high-tech Triple walled
Microprocessor controlled, solid-state Orbital Shaking Incubator down to
- Specially designed for Orbital Shaking under controlled Incubations /
Temperature required for Tissue Cultures Fermentation Studies, &
Ageing Tests., Life science applications & growth studies.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF ORBITAL SHAKING INCUBATOR
- Table Top Model.-can be placed easily.
- Robust construction outer chamber is made of Mild Steel duly pre
treated & finished with powder coated paint for lasting finish.
- Inner chamber made of STAINLESS STEEL SHEET (304 Grade).
- Top Cover made of acrylic sheet enables inspection and monitoring of
inner chamber specimens without disturbing the process temperature.
- Fitted with Universal Platform to accommodate interchangeable clamps
of assorted sizes for different capacity of flasks.
- High grade Glass Wool INSULATION between outer and inner chamber for
minimal thermal losses.
- Heating elements are placed in the path of moving air duly insulated
from the body.
- Control panel having all controls and circuitry are housed at the
front panel fitted with Temperature controller cum Indicator
Microprocessor based with LED display for Set Value (SV) & Process
Value (PV) to select any desired temperature.
- Supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION OF ORBITAL SHAKING INCUBATOR
||OSI - 1
||OSI - 2
|Usable Space in MM
||400 x 400
||550 x 550
|Approx Volume (Ltr)
||By Microprocessor Based PID Digital
Temperature Indicator cum Controller.
||By Permanent Magnet DC Drive for
|Lotus Clamp Holders
||Made of Stainless Steel (SS-304)
(One set supplied as per user configuration)
||Variable speed from 20 RPM to 250
||LED Display for Set Value(SV) and
Process Value (PV)
||Solid state electronic relay with
protective heat sink.
||By forced convection system
||By High density PUF /Glass Wool
||Nearly silent operation with
||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF ORBITAL SHAKING INCUBATOR
Available (any one set supplied with the unit)
||36 Erlynmeyer Flasks of 100ml
|24 Erlynmeyer Flasks of 250ml