» ORBITAL SHAKING INCUBATOR
cum BOD Incubator
ORBITAL SHAKING INCUBATOR cum BOD Incubator (PLT-146)
APPLICATIONS OF ORBITAL SHAKING INCUBATOR cum BOD Incubator
- "TANCO" brings the ultra-high-tech Triple walled
Microprocessor controlled, solid-state Orbital Shaking Incubator down to
- Specially designed for Orbital Shaking under controlled Incubations /
Temperature required for Tissue Cultures Fermentation Studies, &
Ageing Tests., Life science applications & growth studies.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF ORBITAL SHAKING INCUBATOR cum BOD Incubator
- Robust construction outer chamber is made of Mild Steel duly pre
treated & finished with powder coated paint for lasting finish.
- Inner chamber made of STAINLESS STEEL SHEET (304 Grade).
- Fitted with durable coaxial blower for forced air circulation at
triple walled back to maintain temperature uniformity in the chamber.
- Outer front double walled door is insulated and is fitted with
magnetic tape for air tight closing for no temperature loss, provided
with lock and key arrangement.
- Fitted with Universal Platform to accommodate interchangeable clamps
of assorted sizes for different capacity of flasks..
- Stationery shelves made of Stainless Steel (SS-304) for use of the
unit as a standard B.O.D. Incubator, can be supplied at extra cost..
- Door operated illumination lamp is fitted inside the chamber for easy
- A full view inner plexi-glass door enables inspection and monitoring
of inner chamber specimens without disturbing the process temperature.
- High grade PUF INSULATION between outer and inner chamber for minimal
- Cooling is done by finned tube evaporator lie in the air circulation
path by ISI marked Compressor/Condensing Units CFC free & R-134 a
eco friendly refrigerant.
- Heating elements are placed in the path of moving air duly insulated
from the body.
- Control panel having all controls and circuitry are housed at the top
fitted with Temperature controller cum Indicator Microprocessor based
with LED display for Set Value (SV) & Process Value (PV) to select
any desired temperature provided with Volt meter on the panel to read
the incoming voltage.
- Caster wheel mounted for easy portability.
- Supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION OF ORBITAL SHAKING INCUBATOR cum BOD Incubator
||PLT - 146
|Usable Space in MM
||600 X 600 X 600
||8 cu. Ft
|Approx Volume (Ltr)
|No. of Shelves
||5°C to 60°C (Resolution 0.1°C)
||By Microprocessor Based PID Digital Temperature
Indicator cum Controller.
||Variable speed from 20 RPM to 250 RPM
||LED Display for Set Value(SV) and Process Value
||Solid state electronic relay with protective
||By forced convection system
||By High density PUF insulation
||Nearly silent operation with ultra-low vibration
|High Voltage Protection
||Through automatic voltage stabilizer (Optional)
||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF ORBITAL SHAKING INCUBATOR cum BOD Incubator
|LCD Controller with Data Logger
||(16 x 2) with optional RS-485
communication ports, cables, window based software with inbuilt data
||Communication Port with interface and data cable
to download data to your PC.
||With reverse 0 - 24 hours for regulating hours
of light and darkness including fitting at the top of incubator.
||Range 50 to 300rpm
||By Permanent Magnet DC Drive for continuous
|Lotus Clamp Holders
||Made of Stainless Steel (SS-304) (One set
supplied as per user configuration)
|Flask Configurations Available (any
one set supplied with the unit)
||36 Erlynmeyer Flasks of 100ml capacity each.
|24 Erlynmeyer Flasks of 250ml capacity each.
|16 Erlynmeyer Flasks of 500ml capacity each.
|9 Erlynmeyer Flasks of 1000ml capacity each.
||By U.V. germicidal tube.
||By fluorescent tubes of for photosynthetic
||By Voltage Stabilizer Automatic