APPLICATIONS of Jet Fogger Machine
- We are one of the largest manufacturers of Fogger Machine for
fumigation used widely at Operation Theaters in Hospitals before the
start of the operation.
- Surgical site infections (SSIs) are the second most common cause of
hospital acquired infections. These complications of surgical procedures
cause considerable morbidity and, when the infection occurs deep at the
site of the procedure, can lead to mortality as high as 77%.
- The source of SSIs may be endogenous (normal flora of the patients
skin, mucous membranes, or viscera) or exogenous, which includes
surgical personnel (especially members of the surgical team), the
surgical room environment (including air, floor & wall), and tools,
instruments, and materials brought to the sterile field during surgery.
- By maintaining sterile environment in surgical theater we can control
major part of exogenous infections.
- To stop the surgical site infection (SSI) the need of the hour is the
Fogger Machine. Tancos Fogger Machine is perfect for the
fumigation at Operation Theaters (OT).
- Tanco regularly supplies Fogger Machine to Public (Central and State)
and Private Hospitals besides pathological laboratories.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION of Jet Fogger
- Outer Chamber is made up of MS powder coated
- The inner chamber is made up of Stainless Steel (304 grade).
- Between the outer and inner body wool is stuffed for insulation and
for the prevention of thermal loss
- Door Gasket is provided for proper sealing along with heavy hinges
and door closing device
- Heating elements are made up of high quality Nichrome
- Kanthal wire are embedded around the chamber
- Supplied with 1 (or) 2 removable shelves
- Temperature is controlled by Electronic Digital temperature indicator
and is fitted in front for easy visibility
- Temperature is displayed on digital LED
- Front panel beside the temperature display also includes the ON/OFF
- Supplied with chord and Plug
- Operating Voltage: 22 Volts AV (50 Hz)