» HIGH TEMPERATURE MUFFLE
HIGH TEMPERATURE MUFFLE FURNACE (PLT-243A)
APPLICATIONS OF HIGH TEMPERATURE MUFFLE FURNACE
- "TANCO" High Temperature Muffle Furnace is elegantly
designed in various applications for Educational R&D labs, Chemical,
Pharma, Steel Industries & Foundries & Treatment of samples
under high temperature.
- Low Cost option for heating the material on high temperature.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF HIGH TEMPERATURE MUFFLE FURNACE
- Floor Model Type.
- Heating by Imported Silicon Carbide Rods.
- Thermal loss is prevented by ceramic fiber insulation in space
between the outer body & heating chamber.
- Easily Replaceable Carbide Rods.
- Saves Energy upto 30%.
- Outstanding Temperature Reliability.
- Having large surface radiation ratio to enhance thermal efficiency
and power consumption.
- Duly controlled by Accurate step down Transformer (Air Cooled).
- Chamber made of Ceramic Zirconium Board.
- Fitted with heavy hinges & door is duly insulated.
- Elements are placed horizontally in the chamber.
- Fitted with thermocouple & silver fuse for protection of chamber.
- Control panel fitted with Digital Temperature Indicator cum
Controller upto 16000C with sensor & AMP Meters.
- Temperature is controlled by electronic digital temperature indicator
cum controller from 100°C to 1450°C, + 50C fitted on the front
panel for easy operations.
- Temperature is displayed by Digital LED with SV and PV display at
front of the Furnace (Optional).
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION OF HIGH TEMPERATURE MUFFLE FURNACE
||MFH - 1
||MFH - 2
||MFH - 3
||MFH - 4
|Inner Chamber in MM (W x H x D)
||100 x 100 x 225
||125 x 125 x 250
||150 x 150 x 300
||200 x 200 x 300
||4 x 4 x 9
||5 x 5 x 10
||6 x 6 x 12
||8 x 8 x 12
|Rating in KW
||Maximum Temperature is 1600°C
and working temp. 1450°C
||By Silicon Carbide Rods
||Duly controlled by Accurate step
down Transformer (Air Cooled)
||By Microprocessor Based PID Digital
Temperature Indicator cum Controller (Optional)
||±50C by digital electronic
||Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF HIGH TEMPERATURE MUFFLE FURNACE
|Controlling of Temperature
||By Profile (Micro Programmable