» Blood Bank Equipment
» FLUID WARMING CABINET
FLUID WARMING CABINET (PLT-143A)
- The fluid warming cabinet brings a patented heating system and an air-mixing fan to attain an extremely accurate set-point temperature. They have been exclusively designed for applications in maternity delivery suites, emergency departments, and operation theatres. They are also known as heated lotion cabinets, fluid/lotion warmers, solution warmers and blanket warmers .
APPLICATIONS OF FLUID WARMING CABINET
- "TANCO" brings the ultra-high-tech Triple walled
Microprocessor controlled, solid-state Fluid Warming Cabinet.
- Specially designed for storing the fluid bags of capacity up to 500ml
in an automatically controlled temperature of 120°F to 200°F
for small medium and large hospitals.
- Suitable for hospitals.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF FLUID WARMING CABINET
- Robust construction Outer chamber is made of Mild Steel duly pre
treated & finished with powder coated paint for lasting finish.
- Fitted with Durable coaxial blower for forced air circulation at
triple walled back to maintain temperature uniformity in the chamber.
- A full view inner plexi-glass door enables inspection and monitoring
of inner chamber specimens without disturbing the process temperature.
- Door operated illumination lamp is fitted inside the chamber for easy
- High grade PUF/GLASS WOOL INSULATION between outer and inner chamber
for minimal thermal losses.
- Heating in chamber is done by Beaded heating elements made of high
quality Nichrome/Kanthal wire are placed in ribs, at bottom and sides
and air heaters for uniform heat distribution.
- Temperature is controlled by Electronic Digital Temperature Indicator
Cum Controller fitted With Audio Visual Alarm incorporated with battery
back which triggers in the event of fluctuation exceeding permitted
tolerance fitted on front panel.
- Shelves are provided for proper placement at convenient levels
Supplied with 2 or 3 removable shelves for Storage of Fluid Bags.
- Caster wheel mounted for easy portability.
- Supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION OF FLUID WARMING CABINET
||FWC - 2
||FWC - 4
||FWC - 6
||FWC - 8
|Usable Space Chamber in MM
||405 x 405 x 405
||610 x 450 x 410
||845 x 500 x 400
||870 x 570 x 560
|Approx Volume (Ltr)
|No. of Shelves
||Inner Chamber Made of Stainless
Steel (304 Grade)
||120°F to 200°F
||By Microprocessor Based PID Digital
Temperature Indicator cum Controller with alarm facility Fitted with
specially designed deviation alarm from the preset temperature, door
open alarm and power failure alarm.
||For High & Low Temperature
||Solid state electronic relay with
protective heat sink.
||Facility is provided
||By 8 watts Fluorescent Lamp
||By forced convection system
||By High density PUF/GLASS Wool
||Nearly silent operation with
||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF FLUID WARMING CABINET
||By Built in Mini Printer to record
||By Weekly temperature recorder
||By Voltage stabilizer