PLANT GROWTH/ENVIRONMENTAL CHAMBER
- "TANCO" brings the ultra-high-tech Triple walled
Microprocessor controlled, solid-state Plant Growth/ Environmental
Chamber used to study and contemplate the effects of different
environmental parameters such as humidity, temperature and light in
various applications tests involving micro-organisms, plants, in tissue
culture applications, enzyme reaction studies, growth observation
studies, and fermentation analysis.
- Also Used for forestry research works propagation of seeds, and
incubation that requires a controlled environment (hot/cold cycles and
light dark operations). It provides the necessary light, enclosed humid
atmosphere and warmth for successful plant growth suitable for
investigation in the eftect of day light on flowering cycle, growth rate
etc. & have a variety of usage in R&D laboratories and research
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION
- It offers unsurpassed accuracy and reliability in the control of
temperature, humidity and lighting. energy efficient lighting systems,
culminating in plant growth chambers with a wider performance range,
greater control of conditions and with unequalled reliability and
- Programmable to enable true dawn/dusk simulation - reduces light
- Reduce heating effects on plant materials.
- Enable easy cleaning and servicing.
- Ensure constant light output by maintaining lamps at their maximum
- Robust construction outer chamber is made of Mild Steel duly pre
treated & finished with powder coated paint for lasting finish.
- Inner chambers are made of STAINLESS STEEL SHEET (304 Grade).
- Outer front double walled door is insulated and is fitted with
magnetic tape for air tight closing for no temperature loss, provided
with lock and key arrangement.
- A full view inner plexi-glass door enables inspection and monitoring
of inner chamber specimens without disturbing the process temperature.
- Door operated illumination lamp is fitted inside the chamber for easy
- Exterior illumination with the help of fluorescent lamps/tubes
accounts for artificial daylight conditions.
- Energy efficient - high frequency fluorescent lighting uses up to 25%
less energy than ordinary fluorescent lamps
- Light regulation allows user to select exactly the desired lighting
level between approximately 10 to 100% output- provides maximum lighting
uniformity at low light levels.
- Fitted with durable coaxial blower for forced air circulation at
triple walled back to maintain temperature uniformity in the chamber.
- Inner chamber has ribs for placing the shelves at convenient levels.
- Heating elements are placed in the path of moving air duly insulated
from the body.
- Cooling is done by finned tube evaporator lie in the air circulation
path by ISI marked Compressor/Condensing Units CFC free & R-134 a
eco friendly refrigerant.
- High grade Glass Wool / Puf Insulation between outer and inner
chamber for minimal thermal losses.
- Fitted with Control Panel with advanced micro-processor based
technology housed at the top fitted with Temperature controller cum
Indicator Microprocessor based with LED display for Set Value (SV) &
Process Value (PV) to select any desired temperature provided with Volt
meter on the panel to read the incoming voltage. With illumination and
humidity controls according to requirements.
- Safety Thermostate to prevent over heating.
- Caster wheels mounted for easy portability.
- Supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATIONS
|Usable Space in MM
||610 x 450 x 410
||845 x 500 x 400
||870 x 570 x 560
||900 x 650 x 570
||700 x 900 x 650
||6 cu. ft
||10 cu. ft
||12 cu. ft
||15 cu. ft
|Approx Volume (Ltr)
|No. of Shelves
||5°C above ambient to 60°C
||By Microprocessor Based PID Digital
Temperature/Humidity Indicator cum Controller.
||By steam injection process.
||5% above ambient from 40% to 95% RH
at cool temperatures.
||+ 5% RH
||LED Display for Set Value(SV) and
Process Value (PV)
||Solid state electronic relay with
protective heat sink.
||By forced convection system
||By safety thermostat to prevent
||Exterior illumination with
||By High density PUF insulation
||Nearly silent operation with
||By Digital Volt Meter fitted on
||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz
|Controlling of Temperature
||By Profile Digital Microcontroller
having 4 Programmers each of16 steps (total 64 steps of ramp / soak
|PLC Based Control Systems
||With Touch Screen Display with Direct Thermal /
Dot Matrix Printer.
|LCD Controller with Data Logger
||(16 x 2) with optional RS-485 communication
ports, cables, window based software with inbuilt data recording.
For (Temperature, humidity and light levels) storage up to 2500
||Communication Port with interface and data cable
to download data to your PC.
||Five Levels light control (0%, 25%, 50%, 75% and
||With reverse 0 - 24 hours for regulating hours
of light and darkness
|Real Time Clock
||Facility can be incorporated
||Audio/Visual alarm for temperature deviation
from set values.
|High Voltage Protection
||Through automatic voltage stabilizer (Optional)