» Blood Bank Equipment
» BLOOD STORAGE CABINET
BLOOD STORAGE CABINET (PLT-142)
APPLICATIONS OF BLOOD STORAGE CABINET
- "TANCO" brings the ultra-high-tech Triple walled
Microprocessor controlled, solid-state BLOOD STORAGE CABINET.
- Specially designed for storing the blood bags/bottles of capacity up
to 450 ml., in an automatically controlled temperature of 4°C to 6°C
for small medium and large blood centers
- Suitable for hospitals, drugstore, pharmaceuticals factories,
sanitation and anti-epidemic stations and clinics.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF BLOOD STORAGE CABINET
- Robust construction Outer chamber is made of Mild Steel duly pre
treated & finished with powder coated paint for lasting finish.
- Fitted with Durable coaxial blower for forced air circulation at
triple walled back to maintain temperature uniformity in the chamber.
- Outer front double walled door is insulated and is fitted with
magnetic tape for air tight closing for no temperature loss, provided
with lock and key arrangement.
- Door operated illumination lamp is fitted inside the chamber for easy
- A full view inner plexi-glass door enables inspection and monitoring
of inner chamber specimens without disturbing the process temperature.
- High grade PUF INSULATION between outer and inner chamber for minimal
- Cooling is done by finned tube evaporator lie in the air circulation
path by ISI marked Compressor/Condensing Units CFC free & R-134 a
eco friendly refrigerant.
- Temperature is controlled by Electronic Digital Temperature Indicator
Cum Controller fitted With Audio Visual Alarm incorporated with battery
back which triggers in the event of fluctuation exceeding permitted
tolerance. Unit is also fitted with Door Operated Alarm and Power Supply
Failure Alarm, as a safety device. to prevent the spoilage of stored
- Drawers are provided for accommodating blood bottles or Blood bags.
- Caster wheel mounted for easy portability.
- Supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION OF BLOOD STORAGE CABINET
||BSC - 1
||BSC - 3
||BSC - 4
|Approx Volume (Ltr)
|Blood Bags Capacity
|No. of Shelves
||Inner Chamber Made of Stainless
||Preset at 4°C ± 1°C
||By Microprocessor Based PID Digital
Temperature Indicator cum Controller with alarm facility Fitted with
specially designed deviation alarm from the preset temperature, door
open alarm and power failure alarm.
||High 60C & low 20C, Audio Visual
||Solid state electronic relay with
protective heat sink.
||Facility is provided
||By 8 watts Fluorescent Lamp
||By forced convection system
||By High density PUF insulation
||Nearly silent operation with
|High Voltage Protection
||Through automatic voltage stabilizer
||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF BLOOD STORAGE CABINET
||By Built in Mini Printer to record
||By Weekly temperature recorder
||By Voltage stabilizer